Pipeline 4' 4 Bank Remote Phosphor LED System
From BB&S Lighting, the company that pioneered remote phosphor technology in LED lighting fixtures, comes a revolutionary next step: the Pipeline LED System.
The 4 foot 4 Bank multi-lamp reflector system is based on the 4' Pipelines that come in a convenient cylindrical form factor in length of 4'. The Pipeline remote phosphor provides ultra-high TLCI (Television Lighting Consistency Index) soft light that is controllable and dimmable with no color shift or flickering. When installed in an multi-lamp reflector bank Pipelines are the perfect soft-light lamp for modeling faces and illuminating backgrounds.
Among Pipeline’s numerous advantages are low power draw, high light output, wide light dispersion, heatless and fan-less operation. The Pipes are available in 3200K, 4300K, 5600K and Bi-Color tweaking color temperature outputs.
Fully controllable and dimmable soft light bank with 4 Pipes in a lightweight metal reflector housing.
Pipeline LED System Features
• Ultra High TLCI of 96+
• Available in 3200K, 4300K, 5600K and Bi-Color tweaking
• Extremely high light output of 16,000 Lumens
• No color shift
• No Flicker at any frame rate
• 160 Watt Draw
• Wide 180º light dispersion
• Flicker-free dimming from 100%-0
• Silent operation (no fan)
• Comes with removeable Polymer grid on front
• Extremely rugged aluminum frame
• 8/16 Bit DMX 512 in/out
• 48 Volts Power Supply for smooth dimming to 1%
• Bi-Color tweaking version using 2-3200K and 2-5600K Pipes